Joining is easy. Then borrow tools for FREE… forever.
- be at least 18 years of age.
- be a resident of our service area – see map.
- produce proof of residency. (see “Please bring” below)
- read and sign our Member Agreement, Rules and Regulations. (done on-site)
- click the “SIGN UP HERE” button below to register yourself in the system (this will greatly speed up the sign-up process).
- Tools are due back in 7 days – before noon – lest you incur a fine.
- Don’t share your member number with others, nor allow anyone else to use the tools you borrow.
- Only use tools that you feel SAFE using!
- Tools may ONLY be used for non-commercial purposes.
- (And sorry, no tool reservations or waiting lists.)
Please bring to your first visit:
- Photo ID
- Proof of Address (a recent utility bill, mortgage statement, lease agreement, auto-insurance card, or similar document). Homeowners in Portland can be looked up on Portland Maps.
We will ask you for a voluntary Enrollment Donation to help us keep things in operation (to buy & maintain tools for the library).